1. Press PROGRAM at any digital station. The normal station programming menu prompts will begin to play.
2. Press HOLD. The “enter password” prompt will play.
3. Enter the Administrator password – enter 4 5 6 followed by the [#] pound sign
4. Enter 56 for Cascade notification mailboxes
5. Enter the mailbox number — Enter 533 followed by the [#] pound sign
6. Press 1 to enter number programming
7. Press the HOLD button to delete the phone number currently programmed.
8. Enter the First telephone number to be dialed (without the CO line group 9) followed by the [#] pound sign
. Example – 3017971234 [#]
9. Press the [#] pound sign 10 more times in a row before hanging up to exit programming.