Glessner Technologies has been in business for over 45 years and the average tenure of employees exceeds 15 years. We’re a fun and exciting company that works with cutting edge technologies. We offer full benefits and on the job training.
Telephone Service Technician
- Service and install Telephone Systems, VOIP, Voicemail, Integrated access control, CCTV , WIFI,and network/data cabling
- Troubleshoot and repair system devices
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Maintain accurate records of work performed, time spent, devices and wiring used.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience in the Telephony field or related industries a must
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work unsupervised and exhibit good time management
- Familiarity with industry tools and equipment
- Must have the ability to climb ladders and work on aerial lifts when necessary
This is a full time position with a benefit package including PTO, employer co-pay toward health insurance premium, HSA plan with company contribution and 401k plan.
Candidate must pass state background check, drug screening, and have a clean driving record.
Must possess a positive attitude, as well as good interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers. The majority of work performed within 60 mile radius of Hagerstown, MD. A company vehicle is provided for travel to and from the various job sites